Devine Legacy, named after long-standing CEO Diana Yazzie Devine, was the first purposefully designed urban transit-oriented affordable housing community located along the Metro Light Rail route in central Phoenix.
Devine Legacy includes 65 lofts, family flats and townhomes and is affordable to families earning incomes below $40,000.
Devine Legacy is a LEED Platinum community which provides families with significant energy savings.
Since opening in 2011, Devine Legacy has received:
- the 2013 USGBC Arizona Heavy Medals Award;
- 2012 Charles L. Edson Tax Credit Excellence Award;
- 2012 RED Award—Best Multifamily Housing Project;
- 2012 Valley Forward Environmental Excellence Award of Merit and
- the 2011 AZ Department of Housing Outstanding Affordable Housing Initiative Award.